Service. Solutions. Success.
In Our Shop
In Your Hangar
We can manufacture custom ground service equipment!
Tooling & Racks >
Make the sun set on your schedule,
we provide 24/7 year-round maintenance and repair services- so you can get back in the sky. Our technicians are ready on-call, and our qualified team and dedicated night shift allows your work to be completed faster, and better, every time.
A-Check / B-Check / C-Check / D-Check
Labour Assist & Ferry Flight
What We Do
- Sheet Metal
How We Can Help
- Labour Assist & Form One
- Ferry Flight Permits
- Parts Leasing
Regional & Commercial
- Cessna Caravan 208 & Citation
- Beechcraft 1900 & King Air
- Embraer 175/190
- Boeing 737/747/757/767/777
- Airbus A310/320/330/340
Our Team Can Make It Fly - Plane Pain To Sky!
Our 10,000 sq. ft. sheet metal shop is fully-equipped with modern tools, knowledgeable workers, and smart work practices- for more efficient and less costly turnaround.
Our capabilities include wet and dry layups, custom molding and forming equipment, manufacturing of small quantity prototypes, as well as 3D printing, and complex multi-material projects to complete even your most challenging repairs.
Our multi-material (Aluminum, Steel, Titanium, Brass, Inconel, and related alloys), multi-position certified aircraft welding facility is capable of performing both Gas & Arc approved multi-process welds.
Established in 2003, Venture Aviation Inc. is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. We are an Aviation Maintenance Company, approved by Transport Canada under AMO 48-03.
Our highly trained, qualified, and capable team consists of a variety of individuals familiar with all aspects of aviation, aerospace, maintenance, and manufacturing.
We maintain a high standard of quality, and have the resources, know-how, and skills to provide a timely and cost effective solution in response to a large variety of problems, including those which would otherwise be deemed infeasible.
Our roster of trained and versatile technicians is paramount to our ability to continuously exceed customer expectations.
Our scope of work includes:
- Aircraft Sheet Metal Manufacturing
- Composite Structure Repair & Inspection
- Modification & Repair to All Types of Aircraft
- Custom Painting (Mobile or In-Facility)
- Product Research & Development
- Fabrication of Composite & Metallic Components
- Aeronautical Component Inspection & Certification
- Non-Aircraft Custom Work
- Engineering Services & Ferry Flight Permits
- RDA (Repair Design Approval) Procurement
- STC (Supplementary Type Certificate) Approval
- Maintenance & Manufacturing of A/C Components
- Certified Welding Services
Aircraft Services - Keep It Flying
Around The World
Whether you're in North America or elsewhere around the globe, our services extend from pole to pole. See our global solutions showcase for work we've done.
- Aeronautical Parts Leasing
- Worldwide Labour Assist
- Sheet Metal & Composites
- Repair & Restoration
- Engineering & Logistics
- Salvage Operations
24/7 A.O.G. SERVICES
"Rain or shine, solid or blind!" - our highly qualified team is fully equipped to perform on-site AOG maintenance services all year round, no matter the time of day or night.
- Lester B. Pearson International Airport YYZ
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport YTZ
- John C. Munro International Airport YHM
- Buttonville Municipal Airport YKZ
- Niagara District Airport YCM
- Muskoka Regional Airport YQA